Harnessing the power of collaboration to increase independence for all individuals living with SCI, the Creating Opportunity & Independence (CO&I) portfolio supports non profit organizations providing programs and services that are community-driven, empowering, and inclusive of all ages and backgrounds to enhance quality of life.
Community Support Grants
This funding underwrites specific projects, ongoing programs, and/or capacity building with a specific focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion within their organization and in the communities they serve.
Community Support Grants are for one or two years.
- January 3, 2023Letter of Intent opens for 2023 cycle
- January 30, 2023Letter of Intent closes for 2023 cycle
- March 31, 2023Letter of Intent results announced for 2023 cycle
- April 21, 2023Full Grant Applications due for 2023 cycle
- September 30, 2023Awards announced for 2023 cycle